We continued on in our Wedding Venue Weekend with a stop and Zukas Hilltop Barn in Spencer, MA.
Mr. Fenway and I knew we liked this place as we had been to a wedding of one of my friends here last October.
The beautiful barn set up- including lovely centerpieces by the groom’s mother
The all important bar
Gazebo for guests
Black and white dance floor
Ceremony Space- just perfect!
Another view of the reception area
Walking down the ceremony aisle
Pathway down the “bonus” Gazebo
Getting ready room
Loved that it had a full length mirror and a separate bathroom
- Beautiful Ceremony Space, our absolute favorite
- The Barn used for the cocktail area was just perfect, especially the dual fireplace that looks so lovely in the fall
- Lots of locations for pictures, had a day spa on site so hair and makeup could be done at the house across the street
- Prices were very reasonable and you got a lot for your money
- The reception space seemed a little too modern for what we were going for- the tent with the sides up was great but with the sides down it was more of a modern feel.
- It is somewhat far from hotels, about a 20 minute ride from the hotels in Sturbridge.
- The only date available was the last weekend in October, which might put it past the foliage that we so want.
- My friend already got married here so I didn’t want to look like I was “copying” her (I did check with her before we looked just to be sure)
Overall, this is a beautiful place and defiantly something we loved.
*Again, all stellar pics are mine